Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A tattoo and a big decision....

This is my new tattoo!! It is the Infertility symbol and I added the quote "The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you".  I got this the day of my second negative test. I went with my sister-in-law and I am so happy with how it turned out! My tattoo artist  even prayed with me afterwards! 

     Jon and I had a big decision to make the other day. It was very hard for me to agree with my husband but we decided to do the smarter thing and buy a  house before we move ahead with IVF. So when we get our taxes back we will be using that for our closing costs towards a house. we have been wanting to buy one but we wanted to have a child as well. We talked about it and prayed about it. We finally made a decision and I feel at peace about it even though my heart is breaking. It should stop breaking eventually...I hope! So now I'm looking at houses.  We will do IVF the following year or the year after that.  And by then I will be done with school and will be able to focus on IVF. 

     Over the next year or two I am going to focus on my marriage and enjoy being married to the greatest man I know! We are planning a few adventures to do just the two of us! Today I'm feeling much better and feel at peace about our decisions. If we do get a miracle and get pregnant and have a baby I will be ecstatic but I'm not holding my breath and I'm not going to think about it.  If you continue to pray for Jon and I please pray for peace and understanding about our situation. Thank you all! 


    

2 comments:

  1. excellent, "the will of God will never take you where the His grace will not protect" and anything that comes to us has passed thru His hands........in Christ's unfailing love......

    ReplyDelete