Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Work...

       Well, I have gone back to work full time. I didn't want to but its where God wanted me to go. Luckily Jon and I both work at the same place and we are on the same shift. Right now there is a bunch of mandatory overtime (I'm hating it but the pay check is good) and I feel like I don't have time for anything.  I'm still trying to get used to working hard for 8 hours straight too. I forgot what its like to be this tired all the time. I'm sort of thankful for the overtime because that means we will be able to save the money we need for the IVF procedure quicker then expected! :-) It's still going to be a long 30 weeks but I hope it goes by fast.

       The past couple of weeks have been good.   Since we are doing any fertility treatments right now I get to enjoy just living for awhile.  And so far my hormones are being "normal" and not acting up.  I was bummed that my period didn't show up like I was hoping it would...because that would mean my body was doing what it was made for.  But alas....no period and no pregnancy.  I'm not saddened by the fact because I know God has a plan and so far no one else has announced a pregnancy.  I know by the end of our break a few of my friends probably will and on those days I will be sad and heartbroken.  But that to will pass and I will keep holding onto God's promises for my life.  

     Take care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment